Sunday, July 11, 2010

THIS IS ME :)


I'm the first child of Wilfredo and Leticia Abiertas. I was born on the 20th day of September . as I come to this world, I know god already destined all things that will happen to my life. in every step I take, a lot of questions came into my young mind. at the start of my journey, I started to learned a lot of things in my surroundings. because I grow up in the large pile of garbage or also familiarly known as the Smokey Mountain. many discouragement I heard like, " YOU cannot pursued your dreams because you are one of them! " but they are wrong, definitely wrong. and I know it, because I know and we all know that here in Smokey Mountain many children wants to pursued their dreams, our dreams. although some people do not believe in our hidden ability that we can show to every one. In every time i heard those discouragement I felt mixed emotions the happiness and sadness, happy because I know that we can pursued our dreams, after we burn our eyebrows, hardship, patience,experience and most of all our dedication to finish our studies. sad because there are some people who always there to pull down those children like me that we cannot never be achieve our dreams.


At this point I am PROUDLY say's that I am one of them, one of the PRODUCT of Smokey Mountain. A 3rd year CRIMINOLOGY college student in Universidad De Manila. who dreams to became a better law-enforcer in the near future. may be a couple of a year we can change the believing that no one can move forward in the world of garbage. Otherwise every one think that the product of Smokey Mountain have the skills and talents needed in achieving the greater opportunities ahead.

I am very thankful because there a lot of people who are always their and willing to help. Like the Organization and sponsorship were I am belong my very own the YOUNG FOCUS which is the main aim is to help every students that living in Smokey Mountain to finish their studies. And most of all to my PARENTS, the foundation of my values , for their unconditional LOVE and lasting SUPPORT without questions.


Saying THANK YOU is not enough to show my great appreciation to all of you.
maybe the dedication to finish my study is enough to show my GRATEFULNESS to all of you.


----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment