Thursday, July 22, 2010

my EVERYDAY ROUTINE :)


SIMPLE LIFE OF CRISTINA :))

uhhmm .. I have a very simple life. yeah, I know that I don't have everything to enjoy life but I have life to enjoy everything in life. So I've start my day with a smile into my lips and says " hump . another wonderful day to me . THANKS GOD !" and start to cook our food before to go to in school and face the reality in life.

every time I step my feet to go outside my home my mind says .. Hey Cristina ! its another day to you so make it memorable .. ! ( even some times its not ) ahehehh :))
I walk every day till I reached the Jeep to commute just to drop to school ..
my commuting was so very irritating because
the daily traffic then when I reached my very own school
another LESSONS and BONDING'S with my professors,
sometimes were just laughing inside the class, but most of the time we are very serious when our professors start to teach. his and her lessons.
after that we conduct the recitation about the lecture we have learned. But while I am listening to my professors sometimes I talked too on my seatmates by secretly because sometimes I feel so bored. ( but Only sometimes hehehee ). :)
And after the class I commuted again just to go home. I was commuted TWO TIMES, so its feel so hazel to me.

kasi araw araw nalang palaging ganun minsan nga nahuhuli na ko sa klase kaya sometimes I was dreaming that I have TWO WINGS to FLY para naman kahit papano bawas HAZEL na rin. (ahahahh:D)
nakakatuwa isipin no?? pero kahit kelan hindi mangyayari. :) kaya wala na rin aong magagawa. kindi gumising ng mas maaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment