Saturday, June 26, 2010

my own work :)


I'M STILL HOPING



since i open my heart to you,
I'm always thinking why should I do.
I am happy before I met you,
but now I don't know what to do.

As I follow my heart to loved you,
I'm always try to blame you.
considering my self that I am the one,
therefore I'm the past one.

I always keep dreaming on you,
all our memories makes me blue,
and when I am alone I always knew,
that the one I loved is only you.

how can I back in the past,
if you are the one who steps so fast.
the line between us was cut out,
because I'm the one who make it last.

yeah, I know that you're gone,
but I'm here to become you're one.
I hope that I'll wait you till the end of time,
and make you realize that I am the only one.

|--------------------------------------------------|



No comments:

Post a Comment